Presentation of the Solid Gold Cup at Waterloo College 1957 Reunion
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of five women and two men posing with the Solid Gold Cup at the 1957 Waterloo College reunion. Left to right are Class of 1957 representatives Hedy Flis, Jean McIlroy, Sally Simson and Tom Frederick (holding the trophy). Looking on is an unknown woman and Alumni Association President Dick Mutton.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Kitchener-Waterloo Record / Photograph
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5