Waterloo College students in girls common room
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of ten female Waterloo College students sitting in a residence common room. The women are reading and talking.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Additional prints / of this / photograph / are obtainable from / The Belair Studio / Dunker Bldg. - Kitchener
- Date of Original
- Between 1930 and 1947
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5