Waterloo Lutheran Seminary Male Chorus, 1955-56
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary Male Chorus, 1955-56. Left to right, front row: Arthur Freund, Lewis Metzger, Don Himmelman, Dr. Ulrich Leupold, Clyde Wentzell, Calvin Diegel, Bill Kurschinski. Second row: John Kaempf, Ed Loeprich, Paul Fischer, Bill Huras, Warner Winter, Jeff Lund-Tiegen, Vernon Cronmiller, Bruce Small. Third row: Howard Guse, Mike Blender, Carl Goos, Henry Gossen, Bodo Mehling, Garfield Remus, Martti Ahonen.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- 1955 or 1956
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14.5cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5