Waterloo College Male Choir, 1953-54
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College Male Choir, 1953-54. Left to right, back row: Rudy Bartel, Ernest Royal, Norm Thomas, Glenn O'Connor, Neville Bishop, Seth Bansa, Eberhardt Schwantes, Carl Goos, Harold Thiessen. Middle row: Jack McKay, Ian Gibson, Bill Warden, Art Freund, Bill Huras, John Mergler, Bill Marshall, Arnold Baerg, Menno Martens. Front row: Don Lahn, Harold Fehderau, Hugh McKervill, Ulrich Leupold, Doug Threndyle, Calvin Diegel, Merv Lahn.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- 1953 or 1954
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5