Waterloo College Newsweekly Committee, 1954-55
- Fernie Zuber, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white group photograph of the Waterloo College Newsweekly Committee, 1954-55. Left to right, front row: Beverley Cronmiller, Jack Kopas, Joan White. Second row: Eleanor Brent, Charles Overland, James Heldmann, Paul Wagner.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Photographer stamp, reverse: Photo by / Fernie Zuber / PH 2-5278 Kitchener
- Date of Original
- 1954 or 1955
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5