Sir Wilfrid Laurier's golden wedding day, 1918
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier and his wife Zoe on their 50th wedding anniversary. They are formally dressed.
- Wilfrid Laurier was the seventh Prime Minister of Canada from July 11, 1896, to October 5, 1911. Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario, is named in his honour.
- Reverse: Sir Wilfrid Laurier's Golden Wedding Day, 1918. Please credit: The Public Archives of Canada. Historical photo, C 1964
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24cm
- Local identifier
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier Collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc39
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5