Wilfrid Laurier University hockey game
- Aubrey, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University hockey player Paul Stratton (white jersey) during a game against McMaster University at the Kitchener Auditorium.
- Accompanies "Hawkey: Hawkers continue steady pace" by Parlyle Punkydinker in The Cord Weekly, vol. 15, no. 14, January 23, 1975, pg. 11.
The photograph is blurry.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Cord / Jan. 23, 1975 / Pg 11 / Pic #1 / Photo by Duggan / co-1541-11-pic#1
- Date of Original
- Jan. 1975
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5