Wilfrid Laurier University women's volleyball team, 1981-82
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity volleyball team, 1981-82. The women are posed in uniform, with their coach. Back row: Patty Stickel, manager; Monique Meilleur; Kathy Chrobok, statistician; Sue Mueller, assistant coach; Cathy Langdon; Cookie Leach, coach. Front row: Carol Stewart; Lori Earls; Sue Palmer; Diane Milla; Laurier Rope; Kira Reid; Lorena Miotto; Karen Ehgoetz, captain; Maureen Pyke.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- 1981 or 1982
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5