Wilfrid Laurier University women's volleyball team, 1982-83
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University women's varsity volleyball team, 1982-83. The women are posed in uniform, with their coach and manager. Back row: Jackie Tretreault, manager; Kathy Chrobok, trainer; Karen Ehgoetz, captain; Carol Stewart, captain; Laurie Forhan; Diane Milla; Jo-Anne Thomson; Helga Bliefert; Cookie Leach, coach. Front row: Cathy Langdon; Ruth Hirtle; Janice Cheverie; Lorena Miotto, Maureen Pyke.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford was established in 1999.
- Date of Original
- 1982 or 1983
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 25cm
Image Height: 20cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5