Rotary Club of Kitchener Vince Scherer Memorial Golf Tournament, 1990
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of four golfers at the Rotary Club of Kitchener Vince Schere Memorial Golf Tournament. Left to right: Paul White; Donald Baker, Wilfrid Laurier University vice-president: academic; Barry Gough, professor of history at Wilfrid Laurier University; David Smith.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- June 1990
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier
- Barry Gough fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc4
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5