James Vorkoper and members of the Berner family
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four men and a woman standing outdoors on Easter Sunday 1926. Left to right: Rudy Berner, Norman Berner, Verna Berner, James Vorkoper, Ernier Berner.
- The photograph is damaged.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse: Easter Sunday, April 4, 1926
- Date of Original
- April 4, 1926
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc42
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5