Waterloo Lutheran University cheerleaders, 1968-1969
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University cheerleaders, in uniform, sitting on a staircase. Top to bottom: Diane Wright, Lydia Jakubowski, Libbie Westland, Marsha McQuillan, Debbie Shier.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 1968 or 1969
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.5cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University 75th anniversary photograph and slide collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5