- Belair, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white studio portrait of Carroll Herman Little (1872-1958) Lutheran minister, and professor and administrator at the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary and Waterloo College. He served as acting president 1918-1920, 1929-1931, and 1942-1944.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse: Warning. Notice to publishers. This is a copyrighted photograph any reproduction of this photograph must be accompanied by credit line which shall appear directly below reproduction and to be as follows - PHOTO BY BELAIR
- Date of Original
- Between 1931 and 1958
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 16.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5