Wilfrid Laurier University President Frank Peters sitting in classic car
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University President Frank C. Peters sitting in a 1930 Ruxton Roadster. The license plate is WLU 4U. The car is parked in front of the Central Teaching Building.
- The car was loaned to Wilfrid Laurier University by its owner, the Craven Foundation of Toronto. It was featured in university publications and promotional material.
Frank C. Peters was university president and vice-chancellor from 1967 to 1978.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.5cm
Image Height: 23cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5