Members of the Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University with the Seminary cake
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Women's Auxiliary members Jean Hachborn (left), Ruth Gillespie (holding a microphone) and Ida Stahlschmidt. A "Seminary cake" is sitting on a table in front of the women. The Women's Auxiliary sold printed copies of the cake recipe as a fund raiser.
- Accompanies article "50 year old recipe sells like hotcakes at W.A. annual meeting:, Laurier Campus, October 1969.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 12.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc26
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5