Waterloo Lutheran University Family Day
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of eight women standing behind a banquet table. They are members of the Women's Auxiliary of Waterloo Lutheran University. They are hosting a Family Day reception at Waterloo Lutheran University. Jean Hachborn, Women's Auxiliary president, is on the far right.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Between 1963 and 1968
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 11cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5