- Ashley & Crippen, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white portrait of William Villaume (1914-1995), president and vice-chancellor of Waterloo Lutheran University from 1961 to 1967. He is sitting in a chair, holding a book.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse: This photograph is copyrighted. Credit - Ashley & Crippen. Toronto WA. 5-2222 196 Bloor St. W.
- Date of Original
- Between 1961 and 1967
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19.5cm
Image Height: 24.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5