Waterloo College School students in front of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of seven Waterloo College School students standing in front of Willison Hall. There is snow on the ground. Arthur Mehlenbacher is on top. On the bottom, left to right, are Carl Cronmiller, George Innes, Gerald Hagey, Harry Baetz, Norman Keffer, and an unknown student.
- Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1923
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5