Waterloo College School students on the roof of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of nine Waterloo College School students forming a pyramid on the roof of Willison Hall. Left to right, bottom row: Norman Keffer, Louis G. Bald, G. Ernst, and Harry Baetz. Second row: Albert Lotz, A. Gordier, J. Miller. Third row: G. Schaefer. Top: Albert Datars.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- The names of the students are written in ink, on the front of the photograph.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc26
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5