Norman Keffer standing in front of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College School student Norman Keffer leaning against a pole in front of Willison Hall. He is wearing a suit and straw boater hat, and is smoking a pipe. There is snow on the ground.
- Waterloo College School, the high school department of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, was founded in 1914. It offered pre-theological education leading to senior matriculation. Waterloo College School closed in 1929 as the focus shifted to higher education at Waterloo College, which is now Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1923
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5
Image Height: 8
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4727139910419 Longitude: -80.5282402038574
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5