Two female Waterloo College students
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo College students Clarie Pope and Helen Nairn standing in front of wooden bleachers.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Reverse: Waterloo Coll Helen Nairn Clarie Pope '38?
- Date of Original
- ca. 1938
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 10.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5