Wilfrid Laurier University men's hockey team, 1974-75
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Wilfrid Laurier University men's varsity hockey team, 1974-75. The players and coaches are posed on the ice. Left to right, front row: Jeff Sokol, Jim Nickelson, Brent Heard, Chris Baldwin, Phil McColeman, Kim Bauer, Dennis Schooley, Jim Tombros, Ken Scott. Middle row: Coach Wayne Gowing, Frenk O'Doherty, Randy Myers, Joe Doczi, Paul Stratton, Earl Muller, Marc Adams, Ted Norris. Back row: Wally Cieslukowski, Robert Baldwin, Tim Sampson, Steve Tobias, Frank Yakabuski, Paul Sansom, Gavin Smith.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- 1974 or 1975
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc41
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5