Carl Sorensen and James Vorkoper ice skating in Guelph, Ontario
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada student James Vorkoper ice skating with Pastor Carl Sornsen in Guelph, Ontario. They are on an outdoor ice rink. Other skaters are visible in the background.
- Carl Sorensen graduated from the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada in 1917. He was called to St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Guelph in 1919. James Vorkoper graduated from the Seminary in 1926.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Pastor Sorensen & seminarian Vorkoper on ice at Guelph
- Date of Original
- Between 1920 and 1926
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.5cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.5501 Longitude: -80.24967
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5