Pastor Carl Sorensen holding a child
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Pastor Carl Sorensen holding a child. They are standing outside of St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Guelph, Ontario. There is snow on the ground.
- Carl Sorensen graduated from the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada in 1917. He was called to St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Guelph in 1919.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- In the 1920s in Guelph when a group of college & seminary students came to Guelph for an outing at the invitation of Pastor Sorenson. J. Vorkoper
- Date of Original
- Between 1920 and 1926
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 6cm
Image Height: 10.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.5501 Longitude: -80.24967
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5