- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Leon Irschick, an Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada graduate, standing with a bicycle. He is wearing a suit and a straw hat. A house is visible in the background.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- L. Irschick, Missionary in India. On reverse: Paul Bechter
- Date of Original
- Between 1915 and 1940
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 7cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc3
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5