- Personal Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Waterloo Lutheran University cheerleader Fran Rintoul. She is posed in white uniform with a large "W" on the sweater.
- Appears in the 1964 Keystone yearbook, page 88.
Personal Studio (1949-1996) was a photography studio owned and operated by Robert Nicol in Waterloo, Ontario. Waterloo Lutheran University hired Personal Studio to photograph faculty, staff, students, and the campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 12, 1964
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 9.5cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S719 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5