Arts Building, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Nicol, Bob, Photographer
- Grant-Mann, Lithographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour postcard of the Waterloo Lutheran University Arts Building. Students are standing in front the of building. The photograph was taken from University Avenue.
- Personal Studio (1949-1996) was a photography studio owned and operated by Robert Nicol in Waterloo, Ontario. Waterloo Lutheran University hired Personal Studio to photograph faculty, staff, students, and the campus.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Waterloo Lutheran University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. The Arts Building is central in the academic life of Waterloo University College. Distributed by Kitchener News Co. Ltd., Kitchener, Ont. Photo by Bob Nichol. Traveltime product, made in Vancouver, Canada by Grant-Mann Lithographs Ltd. S-1154
- Grant-Mann Lithographers Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8cm
Image Height: 14cm
- Local identifier
- Personal Studio fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S719 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5