Four female Waterloo College graduates
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of four women dressed in academic caps and gowns. They are members of the Waterloo College Class of 1950. Left to right: Leona Nabert, Rosemarie Mosig, Hazel Prensler, and Bertha Becker.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: 1950 Lutheran Graduates, Leona Nabert, Hazel Prensler, Rose Marie Mosig, Sister Bertha Becker. The Hughes Company, 213 W. Monuments St. Baltimore, MD.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 19cm
Image Height: 24.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5