Waterloo College graduating class 1930
- Binning Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Composite photographs
- Black and white composite photograph of Waterloo College graduating class of 1930. Professor S. W. Hirtle is included in the photograph. Left to right, top row: Arthur Frederick Buehlow, Seward W. Hirtle, Arthur William Mehlenbacher. Bottom row: Walter Frederick Koerber, Walter John Goos, Harold James Crouse, Lloyd Henry Schaus.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 18.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Dis35
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5