Waterloo College sophomore class, 1955-56
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College sophomore class, 1955-56. Left to right, first row: Ted Marion, Ronald Heaney, Pat Nevidon, Sandra Martin, Joyce Meckbach, Elizabeth Hubbell, Jeanette Jarosz, Gwyneth Watkins, Howard Kerr. Second row: John Metson, Cecil Miller, Louis Metzger, James Heldman, Jimmie Jones, Harry Kuntz, Doug Maynard. Third row: Henry Konrad, Herb Ibbotson, Don Powell, Noel Henderson, Murray Shantz, Brian Knight.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- 1955 or 1956
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5