Roy Grosz and George Jacobs in front of Willison Hall
- Belair Studio, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada students George Jacobs (left) and Roy Grosz. The men are standing in front of the Willison Hall doorway, under the The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary stone.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse: George Jacobs, Roy Grosz, Class of 1946. The Belair Studio Kitchener-Ontario
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 17.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5