Waterloo College football team, 1949-50
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the Waterloo College football team, 1949-50. The team is posed in uniform on the field. Left to right, front row: Morris Mortimer. Second row: Keith Niall (captain), Bob Howald, Bob Hammer, Stu Ogg, Eric Read, Travis Kayler. Third row: Fred Kalbfleisch, John Murray, Clayton Derstine, Don Youngblut, Dick MacTavish, Gord Ariss, Stan Luciw, Jim Goodwin, Bill Chase. Fourth row: Bob Ritter, Mark Innes, Jim Huras, Forrest Mosher, Jim Gram, Austin Stoneham, Bill Weichel, Tom Roe.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 35.5cm
Image Height: 26.5cm
- Local identifier
- Beverly L. Hayes fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S736 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5