- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University student Rick Chalupka attending the 1975 Athletics Awards banquet.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse: Rick Chalupka, 200 lb wrist wrestling champ. and men's hi average in bowling with a 157.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.5cm
Image Height: 8.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5