Waterloo Seminary graduating class 1916
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Composite photographs
- Black and white composite photograph of Waterloo Seminary class of 1916 and faculty members Preston Laury and Ottomar Lincke (centre photographs). Left side: H. Rembe (top), G. Weindenhammer (bottom). Right side: E. Huenergard (top) and A. Goos (bottom).
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
Width: 35 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5