Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation program, 2019
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation ceremonies on June 10 at 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.; June 11 at 9:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.; June 12 at 9:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m; June 13 at 9:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m; and June 14 at 9:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Honorary degrees were conferred upon Mary Lou Morgan, Sandra Marie Horst, and Samantha Nutt. Includes program and names of graduates, officials and participants.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
Width: 21.5 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5