Arts Building, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the Waterloo Lutheran University Arts Building. The Central Teaching Building (now the Dr. Alvin Woods Building) is in the background. The photograph was taken from the parking lot of St. Michael's Church. Two children are in the foreground.
- The Arts Building was constructed in 1953. The east wing was added in 1963.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Reverse, stamp: Distinctive Pictures by Colurychrome Photography System / Kitchener, Ont. / Dial 744-5250 / Ref. no. 207 Date Jul 15 1972
Reverse, in ink: The Arts Bldg
- Date of Original
- July 15, 1972
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc47
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5