Waterloo College students on roof of Willison Hall
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of two Waterloo College students standing on the fire escape of Willison Hall. Bricker Street is in the background.
Left to right: Earle Shelley; Ted Wagner
- The photograph has been torn in half, and repaired with transparent tape.
Willison Hall was built in 1914, expanded in 1924, and demolished in 1970. It contained administration offices, classrooms and laboratories, a chapel, a dining hall, the library, a gymnasium, and student accommodations. The building was commonly known as “Old Main” until the mid 1950s when it was named in honour of Waterloo College graduate Nils Willison.
- Reverse, in ink: Ted Wagner and Earle Shelley on fireescape Waterloo College 1925 with Bricker Street at back below
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5.5cm
Image Height: 10cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc47
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5