Lutheran Student Centre, University of Saskatchewan
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of the exterior of the Lutheran Student Centre at the University of Saskatchewan.
- The photograph is damaged.
The Lutheran Student Movement in Canada (LSMC) was started in 1961 by Lutheran university students across Canada to explore topics that weren't being addressed in the church and to create opportunities to put their faith into practice in the world around them. Members met on their campuses and at the national level to discuss, study, and explore their faith. The LSMC undertook ambitious social justice projects at the national and global level, in addition to instigating broader discussions about the Lutheran church's role in society. The organization was most active during 1961-1990.
- Date of Original
- Between 1961 and 1985
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 17cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 52.11679 Longitude: -106.63452
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S3059 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5