Bruce Cockburn leading a guitar workshop
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Bruce Cockburn (far left) playing guitar. He is leading three LSMC members in an outdoor guitar workshop.
- The Lutheran Student Movement in Canada (LSMC) was started in 1961 by Lutheran university students across Canada to explore topics that weren't being addressed in the church and to create opportunities to put their faith into practice in the world around them. Members met on their campuses and at the national level to discuss, study, and explore their faith. The LSMC undertook ambitious social justice projects at the national and global level, in addition to instigating broader discussions about the Lutheran church's role in society. The organization was most active during 1961-1990.
- Reverse: Bruce Cockburn hosting the guitar workshop
- Date of Original
- August 30, 1979
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 8.5cm
- Local identifier
- Lutheran Student Movement in Canada fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 53.4175 Longitude: -112.90972
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S3059 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5