Sue Johnson and Jeen Alderson
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of L.S.M.C. Chairperson Susan Johnson (left) and L.S.M.-U.S.A. President Jeen Alderson. The women are seated at a table, looking at a book. They are meeting to discuss the 1976 joint conference.
- The Lutheran Student Movement in Canada (LSMC) was started in 1961 by Lutheran university students across Canada to explore topics that weren't being addressed in the church and to create opportunities to put their faith into practice in the world around them. Members met on their campuses and at the national level to discuss, study, and explore their faith. The LSMC undertook ambitious social justice projects at the national and global level, in addition to instigating broader discussions about the Lutheran church's role in society. The organization was most active during 1961-1990.
- Reverse, typewritten : L.S.M.C. Chairperson Sue Johnson and L.S.M.-U.S.A. President Jeen Alderson in Conference
- Date of Original
- Between 1975 and 1976
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Lutheran Student Movement in Canada fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S3059 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5