Students singing at a Lutheran Student Movement in Canada event
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of a 5 men singing at a Lutheran Student Movement in Canada event. They are holding songbooks while seated on a sofa. On the left, a woman is accompanying them on piano.
- The Lutheran Student Movement in Canada (LSMC) was started in 1961 by Lutheran university students across Canada to explore topics that weren't being addressed in the church and to create opportunities to put their faith into practice in the world around them. Members met on their campuses and at the national level to discuss, study, and explore their faith. The LSMC undertook ambitious social justice projects at the national and global level, in addition to instigating broader discussions about the Lutheran church's role in society. The organization was most active during 1961-1990.
- Date of Original
- Between 1961 and 1975
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5
Image Height: 7
- Local identifier
- Lutheran Student Movement in Canada fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S3059 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5