Wilfrid Laurier University Students' Union donation, 2003
- James Hertel, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of the Wilfrid University Students' Union presenting a donation to the Student Life Levy fund. Representatives of WLUSA and Wilfrid Laurier University are posing with a ceremonial cheque for 8.5 million dollars, payable to Wilfrid Laurier University from the Student Life Levy.
Left to right: Wilfrid Laurier University President Robert Rosehart; WLUSU president Dan Herman; Chair of the Board of Directors Ben Durrer; former WLUSU president Andy Pushalik.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- May 8, 2003
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3072px
Image Height: 2048px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5