WLUSU Board of Directors, 2006
- James Hertel, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of The Wilfrid Laurier University Students' Union Board of Directors for 2005-2006.
Front row (left to right): Allan Cayenne; unidentified; Dan Robert; Laura Gray; Dan Hocking; Matthew Park.
Middle row: unidentified; unidentified; Jamie Duitz; Carrie McNabb; Keren Gottfried; unidentified.
Back row: Fraser McCracken; David Alexander; David Lynch; unidentified; Anthony Piscitelli; Mike Tsuchiya; Yusuf Faqiri; Mark Eade.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3504px
Image Height: 2336px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5