Luke Fusco at Faculty of Social Work Kitchener opening, 2006
- James Hertel, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of former Faculty of Social Work dean Luke Fusco. He is at the official opening of the Faculty of Social Work building in Kitchener, and the faculty's 40th anniversary celebration. He is standing at a microphone.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Sept. 28, 2006
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2450px
Image Height: 1633px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5