Shirley Lichti receiving the School of Business and Economics Outstanding Teacher Award at the annual award ceremony, 2002
- Hertel, James, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour digital photograph of Wilfrid Laurier University faculty member Shirley Lichti receiving the School of Business and Economics Outstanding Teacher Award. Litchi poses with Wilfrid Laurier University faculty member Scott Carson while accepting this award at the annual School of Business and Economics awards ceremony.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- January 16 2002
Width: 2160 px
Height: 1440 px
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5