Archery, Boys Camp at Fisher's Glen
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of an archery class at the Lutheran Boys Camp, Fisher's Glen. Two campers are holding bows and arrows.
- The Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre (Camp Edgewood) was a Lutheran camp run by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada. It began in 1936 at Fisher's Glen on Lake Erie, moved to Edgewood Park in Eden Mills in 1944. Camp Edgewood offered a variety of camp programs for 80 years before closing in 2017.
- Reverse, in pencil: Fisher's Glen / from: Gwen Berner
- Date of Original
- Between 1936 and 1943
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.7668 Longitude: -80.31637
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S2113 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5