Man playing a trombone, Camp Edgewood, 1947
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph a man playing a trombone. He is standing in a field at Camp Edgewood.
- The Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre (Camp Edgewood) was a Lutheran camp run by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada. It began in 1936 at Fisher's Glen on Lake Erie, moved to Edgewood Park in Eden Mills in 1944. Camp Edgewood offered a variety of camp programs for 80 years before closing in 2017.
From: Connie Glady
Call to meals Verne Hett 1947
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 5cm
Image Height: 7.5cm
- Local identifier
- Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.5834 Longitude: -80.14966
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S2113 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5