Wilfrid Laurier University spring convocation program, 2017
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Wilfrid Laurier spring convocation ceremonies on June 12 at 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; June 13 at 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; June 14 at 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; June 15 at 9:30 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.; and June 16 at 9:30 a.m and 1:00 p.m. Honorary degrees were conferred upon William Richardson and David Young. Carl Zehr received the 2017 Order of Wilfrid Laurier University. Includes program and names of graduates, officials and participants.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
Width: 21.5 cm
Height: 28 cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Wilfrid Laurier University
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5