Programme for the graduation exercises of the Evang. Luth. Theolog. Seminary, Waterloo, Ont., June 2nd, 1914
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada's first graduation ceremony, held on June 2, 1914 at St. John's Lutheran Church in Waterloo, Ontario. Nils Willison was the only graduate. Includes program, speaker names and prayers. There are handwritten notes on the program.
- Handwritten pencil and ink notes on the program.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is a seminary of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada affiliated with the nondenominational Wilfrid Laurier University, located in Waterloo, Ontario. It was established in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- John A. Miller fonds
- Language of Item
- English; German
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S2104 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5