Waterloo Lutheran University Choir Member Asleep on the Tour Bus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of members of the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir riding on the bus during the 1963 tour. One of the choir members is having a nap in the foreground with her face covered by her coat.
- In February 1963 the Waterloo Lutheran University Choir performed six concerts in the Ottawa Valley. The tour took the 30 choir members and director Charles McClain to Williamsburg, Ottawa, Petawawa, Penbroke and Eganville.
- Reverse, in ink: Pat catches a cat-nap Pat-nap
- Date of Original
- Feb. 16-21, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.8cm
Image Height: 11.4cm
- Local identifier
- RG-102.21 3.2_1
- Charlotte Broome fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.21 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5